R U Shopping Your Web Site Designer Based Solely on Price?
As a Web developer who’s company slogan is, “Experts in how business get’s done on the Internet”, I would be greatly remiss if I did not give you my expert opinion on the cheapest option out there for a Web site. The best cheap option out there, if your number one criteria for choosing a Web site designer is price, is GoDaddy.com. They have some really great step by step Wizards and designs that allow you to create a good looking Web site for only $6.00 per month. That’s right, if you need a Web site that looks good but only costs $6.00 a month, you can build it yourself at GoDaddy.com. There’s no technical skill required at all except how to use a mouse.
But off course, in my expert opinion, this good looking, do it yourself Web site, will be lacking the very things a skilled Web expert brings to the table.
Here is what I feel makes up a skilled Web expert. If you don’t possess all these skills, then I would strongly suggest you not attempt building a good looking $6.00 a month solution with GoDaddy.
Web expert =
- A person with an MBA or years of experience running a successful and growing small business
- Someone that understands the role of a Web site in a company’s marketing plan
- A person with experience writing and creating “Buy Me Now” sales messages.
- Non-Technical Communication Skills
- An uncluttered visual eye
- Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing Skills.
Building a good looking Web site dirt cheap is very easy. Making a Web site work for your business takes an expert.
Chris Nastav, KC Web Specialists, LLC, www.kcwebspecialists.com
Experts in how business gets done on the Internet