Top 10 Reasons To Start Your Business In A Down Economy
- Everything is cheaper – From raw materials to real estate, these are the lowest prices you’ll see.
- You can hire more and better-qualified people – Obviously…
- People are looking to change suppliers if they can find one offering a better product or service for a lower price.
- Ownership equals tax incentives related to business deductions not available to individuals.
- Family and friends don’t want to invest more money into the stock or real estate markets – they might find your offering more secure.
- Suppliers are giving better credit.
- You can get good PR by showing you are going against the trend – it’s a great story.
- You can buy everything you need at auction.
- You can find great “no money” down deals.
- You’ve lost your job, and unemployment benefits are running out – why not go for that dream.
Michael Slapiro, Dynamic Management Solutions, Inc.